RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Raffle, you must (i) sign up through RideMountDora.com or mail in entry; (ii) be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry; and (iii) be a legal resident of the United States. This Raffle is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Raffle.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted starting on September 25, 2020, at 12:01am, EDT. and ending October 31, 2020, 11:59pm, EDT.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle must be entered by submitting an entry form that can be found online at RideMountDora.com. The entry form must be submitted either online or by mail. The entry must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce. To Enter without purchase or donation, mail your request to: Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, 341 Alexander Street, Mount Dora, FL 32757. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by midnight October 31, 2020 an received no later than midnight November 5, 2020. You may enter to participate only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Raffle (the “Winner”) will receive (i) 2019 Scott Addict 30 disc bike; (ii) 2-night stay at the Historic Lakeside Inn; and (iii) Dinner for 2 at 1921 Mount Dora. The estimated value of the combined prizes for qualified winners is $2100. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specific entitlements and terms of each prize shall be solely determined by Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce. Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner which shall take place on November 6, 2020. Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MOUNT DORA AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, anyone acting on behalf of Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce], and Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Raffle, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce. Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Raffle is governed by the applicable federal, state and local laws . As a condition of participating in the Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida, County of Lake having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Raffle). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Supervision and Sponsorship: The Raffle is conducted and supervised by the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, sponsored through the Mount Dora Community Trust for the benefit of the MD Chamber Foundation sponsoring and funding projects of the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, whose address is 341 Alexander Street, Mount Dora, Florida 32757.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Raffle hosted by Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By Entering the Raffle, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.